News

CAPIGI | Corona/COVID-19 update

18-03-2020

The situation around the spread of the corona virus COVID-19 is unfortunately worsening. The chances of having a conference in May 2020 seems therefore extremely low ....

Dear CAPIGI member or follower,

The situation around the spread of the corona virus COVID-19 is unfortunately worsening. The chances of having a conference in May 2020 seems therefore extremely low at this moment. We will make our final decision on 30 MARCH 2020. We will keep you updated and if so, we will let you know to what new date CAPIGI 2020 will be postponed. 

Our team wishes all the best for you and your loved ones.e