EUROPEAN SPACE SOLUTIONS (30 May – 3 June): Registration is OPEN February 2016
AeroVision, CAPIGI’s co-organizer, organizes the side event Space Technologies for Soil Moisture Monitoring at the fourth European Space Solutions (ESS). The conference is now open for registration. The 5-day conference will bring together business and the public sector with users and developers of space-based solutions. It will take place in the World Forum Convention Centre, The Hague (The Netherlands), from 30 May – 3 June 2016.
ESS & AeroVision’s Side Event
The ESS is bringing space to earth! It will highlight how space-based services and technologies are the key to providing the efficient, effective and sustainable services that European society demands. AeroVision is organizing a side event at the ESS called Space Technologies for Soil Moisture Monitoring on the 2nd of June. This event brings together scientists, developers, policy makers, users and beneficiaries of soil moisture sensors and systems. The purpose is to discuss advancements in soil moisture measurements (sensors, algorithms, mapping, usage), how systems can link together and the challenges that lay ahead. Click here for more information about AeroVision’s side event.
5 reasons to register
1. Get inspired by extraordinary speakers from international industry, research, and institutional entities.
2. Topics include Agriculture & Food, Water, Smart Mobility, Climate Change & Environment, Health & Safety, and Energy.
3. Expand your network with more than 2,000 professionals attending from across Europe and beyond.
4. Discover the latest applications of Earth observation and satellite navigation.
5. Meet entrepreneurs, start-ups, industry leaders, space stakeholders, investors, researchers, and policy makers.
Are you interested in visiting the European Space Solutions and/or AeroVision’s side event? You can REGISTER HERE. If you want to know more about the event, please visit the website of the ESS. The preliminary program of the conference can be found here. Will we see you there?