Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to participation to the CAPIGI 2018 conference.
1. The conference is organised by AeroVision BV. AeroVision’s address is Stadsring 47, 3811 HN Amersfoort, The Netherlands. Phone: +31(0)33-7370165. Email: email@example.com.
2. By completing the online registration you, the participant, are accepting our cancellation terms and conditions.
3. The organisers are entitled to take photographs and/or video recordings of the conference and all present visitors for marketing purposes.
ARTICLE 1. Registration
1. Every visitor needs to register for CAPIGI 2018. The applicant guarantees the organisers the accuracy of the information supplied on the registration form. Any incorrect information are at the expense and risk of the applicant.
2. The organisers collect the obtained data of the applicant in specially held records. By registering, the applicant authorises the use and storage of information provided by him.
3. Once the registration form has been completed, the applicant will be directed to the secure online payment method. Your registration will be final when you have completed the online payment process and have received a confirmation email. Without payment, the application is not valid.
4. All applications to register for the conference are subject to availability and the applicant making full payment.
5. Confirmation (or rejection) of your booking will be sent to you by email within 48hrs (working days only) of your registration.
6. The confirmation of registration and payment must be showed at the registration desk to be able to enter the conference.
ARTICLE 2. Payment
1. Payment must be received in full prior to the conference. Access will not be permitted if full payment has not been received.
2. Conference registration fees must be paid in Euros.
3. The registration fee will be charged regardless of the length of time an attendee is present.
4. Our prices for attending the conference are set out on the relevant registration form or can otherwise be obtained from us upon request or from our website. Prices are subject to change at our own discretion.
5. CAPIGI accepts the following payment methods: iDeal, Creditcard, SOFORT Banking, Banktransfer, PayPal and Bancontact/Mister Cash.
ARTICLE 3. Liability
1. It is the responsibility of all delegates and speakers to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. CAPIGI will not assume responsibility for loss, stolen or damage to delegate’s property. CAPIGI does not assume responsibility for any medical expenses for delegates. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance to cover health and travel for this period. Your insurance should also cover your inability to travel as CAPIGI will not be liable in the event that you have paid for travel you are unable to take.
ARTICLE 4. Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellation of your conference registration is possible before the following dates by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation before 8 December 2017: 100% refund of registration fee
- Cancellation between 8 December 2017 and 8 February 2018: 50% refund of registration fee
- Cancellation 9 February 2018 Onwards: no refund
Refunds will be processed within 21 days.
2. No refunds will be given in respect of non-attendance.
3. The organisers of CAPIGI are not responsible for accommodation bookings for the conference. Any cancellation policy should be checked with the hotel when a reservation is made and claims should be made directly with the hotel.
ARTICLE 5. Changes to the conference
1. It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the conference or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time. Where we alter the time and/or location of the conference, we will provide you with notice.
2. If you are unable to attend the conference we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 days prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions by email at: email@example.com.
ARTICLE 6. Complaints
1. In case of any complaints, delegates can contact CAPIGI per mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. In case the complaint is not resolved to satisfaction, the delegate can notify CAPIGI at the latest within 14 days after the end of the conference.
ARTICLE 7. Cancellation of the Conference
1. The organisers of CAPIGI reserve the right to cancel the conference in case of any unpredictable event.
ARTICLE 8. Data Protection
1. By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow CAPIGI to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email email@example.com.
2. Your registration form entries will be used to automatically generate the invoice details.
3. I agree to CAPIGI processing personal data contained within the registration process, or other data which may be obtained from me or other people whilst I am applying for the conference.
1. We understand the importance of maintaining and protecting your privacy and will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
2. When you engage in activities on CAPIGI’s website, such as registering for the conference, subscribing to a newsletter, or downloading information we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling in an online form.
3. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used to support your relationship with us.
4. From time to time we may use this information to provide you with relevant information we think would be of particular interest. At a minimum we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing. We will follow local requirements, such as allowing you to opt in before receiving unsolicited contact, where applicable.